Wednesday 8 April 2015

Vintage Blouse Patterns

Yesterday morning a real treat arrived in the post, two vintage blouse patterns I bought from Ebay.
I decided I need more Lolita friendly blouses in my wardrobe, but I couldn't quite find what I wanted and I'm not too good at drafting my own blouse patterns quite yet so I took to ebay to find some vintage patterns.

I was super lucky to find two completely unused patterns complete with their factory folds, the Peter Pan collar blouse pattern even includes a newspaper clipping that has an advert for the pattern on one side and a TV listing on the other! 

I'm really looking forward to sewing them all up, the ones I took close up snaps of are the ones I want to make up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails