Wednesday 11 March 2015

Random Photos From My London Trip

I took a short hop to London at the weekend, if you're following me on Instagram you've probably already seen them, and if not then you should go follow @alexandriawebofficial ;)
We used a Grand Central train for the first time which had more legroom, puzzles on the tables and free wifi!

We went to London to go to Club Antichrist, I don't have photos from there as it's a fetish club and photos aren't allowed, but here's a photo of me wincing at being stuck on a train in front of people talking about 50 Shades of Grey.
Cable ties are a great way of getting nerve damage people!

Breakfast the following morning, there's a brilliant cafe in King's Cross called Cappadocia that make the most amazing falafel breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails