Tuesday 31 March 2015

Dolled Up Unboxing and Review

Legal Disclaimer: The hair pieces were sent to me free for the purposes of this review. All thoughts provided are my own honest opinions.

So I finally managed to be well enough and not trying to do six other things at the same time and managed to get this review put together.

The black bun is my favorite of the two, it blends really nicely with my real hair and looks and feels really good.
I actually ended up wearing it on the second day of Newcastle Comicon as well and it stayed in all day without falling out or anything.


The blonde wig, whilst really good quality and feels really nice I'm not 100% sure on the colour

I do give them full marks on  quality though.

 Dolled Up's Site can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails