Friday 5 December 2014

Embroider All The Things!


Here are my latest embroideries, these were all raken while they were still in the hoop so of course still need all of the loose thrrwads trimming off.

Don't Even Blink!

After Christmas is over and out of the way, I am going to have a big wardrobe sort out and get rid of some things that aren't really my style any more and make some new clothes to fill in the gaps in my wardrobe.

This dragon is neon orange

I have a distinct kack if long skirts these days as most of the ones I had wore out and I never got around to replacing them, so I will make more and embelish them with machine embroidery.

The Embroiderers send their regards!

There are so many inspiring designs on the one disk that my mother bought that I think it will be a while before I have to buy anything (although I do have my eyes on a few Urban Threads designs).


One of the strangest things I found is that there are a lot of Christian religious designs on the disc, which in itself is not to strange until you find the folder marked "Heraldic Goats", in which several of the designs are quite blatently Baphomet!
I haven't yet had a chance to try those ones, but I think some kind of Baphomet skirt may have to be mine after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails