Sunday 9 November 2014

A Flair For The Dramatic


Yep another Wedding Make Up post, so soon.. I know... Well I did warn you that my blog was about to be taken over by gothic bridery!

I want a dramatic make up look, I'm planning on a dramatic outfit and with a dramatic outfit a swoosh of eyeliner and some beige shadow just isn't going to cut it.
I think I'm pretty much sold on the idea of a lace mask now so it's doubtful that I'm going to go to OTT on the eyes, best to keep them relatively simple so as not to overpower it. 

As much as I love this I feel like it would be too much with a lace mask over the top.

So the challenge now is to find a creative lip look that balances nicely with a lace mask!
Some ideas and inspirations I have had thus far are glitters:


Gradient:


Or and interesting combination of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails