Sunday 29 September 2013

Back Home :)

The Roman Amphitheatre

Just a few pictures for now, I will upload a lot more over the next few days but today I am very tired so I will just post a few and share the good news!

We were offered traditional dress for the camel trekking, I'm glad we wore it because it kept the dust out of my face.

On Monday we trekked out into the Sahara desert on camels, and when we stopped for a little while to watch the sunset, Kev got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!

I said yes of course, how could I not? 
I would have said yes anyway regardless of where he asked because I love him, but surrounded by camels and sand dunes and the setting sun it was just perfect!

On the side of the mountains

So as I said I had a really wonderful holiday, but today I am suffering for it a bit, I have a very sore throat which is making talking kind of painful and I am covered in bruises from camels, but I'm happy and glad we picked Tunisia for our holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails