Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge Week 3: What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

Looking sweaty, missing half an eyebrow, hugging Stefan from The Pleasures after they played for us in 2011...Wow how short is my hair there!

So when I was full of busy last week I ended up not getting to post a Lolita 52 week challenge post...Thus this week you get two!

This is kind of a hard one to answer for me  because I don't really buy into the "Lolita lifestyle" thing, but I do wear Lolita most of the time, so I guess I'll just tell you about my lifestyle?

This is what a band rider usually looks like...We very rarely get requests for jars of brown smarties or hookers...

So mostly I get paid to carry around stuff for bands and arrange their sandwiches into an aesthetically pleasing arrangement...It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
Also it makes the actual gig parts feel way more rewarding, plus I've had the chance to meet and hang out with people I've admired since my teens, which is always a bonus!

Celtic Moon Cards
Forever in Black

I also take the opportunity to help out friend's crafting businesses whenever I can to keep tip-top on my sales technique, this is also good practice for when I am finally able to set up on my own.

 Styling Violet White's wig at Dracula's Fashion Bite

Because of my hair blogging (must get camera fixed so I can continue with this!)  I managed to get a gig last year doing some of the hair styling for the Dracula's Fashion Bite Fashion Show at the Brahm Stoker International Film Festival!
One of the highlights of my year!

All About New Year's Eve 2011
Tia, inappropriately licking Dalek Spike!

In my spare time I like to party with friends...Trust me Goths know how to party! 

Digging Veggie plots!

I've been working on a vegetable garden lately. So far we have broad beans, garlic and onions planted in it. Looking forward to getting the potatoes in next week :)

Amsterdam with Kev :)

Placebo at M'era Luna last summer :)

I also like to travel!

And this folks...Is my crazy life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails