Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 22 – If you could attend any Goth event what would it be?

The 69 Eyes at Mera Luna 2010

I have been to two Mera Luna Festivals, two  DV8 festivals (well one and a bit I guess) now and I am about to attend my fourth Whitby Goth Weekend, I guess as far as festivals go I'd like to go to Wave Gotik Treffen,  Summer Darkness and part of me is rather intrigued by the Goth Cruise,  I think I'd like to do that at least once, though it does seem rather expensive for what it is.

I'd kind of like to visit Tokyo Dark Castle at some point because from every review and blog entry I have read about the place it seems like a night I'd enjoy, similarly a Facebook friend of mine often posts photographs and set lists from a night I *think* (I'm not entirely sure as the website is entirely in French) is called Soirees Gothiques which also looks pretty fun (website is here if you can decipher it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails