Thursday 15 September 2011

Day 4 – Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to.



Halloween crap.
I
freaking
love
Halloween
crap
!

I love Halloween and all the awesome tackiness that goes with it.
I love to buy things at Halloween that I can use all year around, for example my cocktail shaker came from ASDA a few Octobers ago and has a giant skull on the side of it, it also came with a small collection of "Gothtini" glasses.
The same year I also bought a set of six champagne glasses where the stems of the glasses are skeletal hands!
I have a pair of black roses in a Jack Daniels bottle on my living room window sill.
I also tend to buy some very tacky chic beauty items around Halloween, glow in the dark nail polish, spider hair clips...The list is endless :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails