Sunday 28 August 2011

How to make my blog more friendly to those who only look at the pretty pictures?

ITP: "pretty" pictures

So it turns out there's a problem with my blog, I'm not user friendly enough.
I really thought I had it down, got the photo to writing ratio perfect in my entries and everything, but it turns out that I've missed a very important section of readers...
Those who look at the pictures and skim over the text, now I'd hate to leave people out so I got thinking about how to make sure the people who only look at the pictures don't miss any vital information in the future.


At first I thought perhaps I should put the writing over the pictures, that way you can't miss them. Then I thought that perhaps that would annoy some people, and perhaps scare some readers away permanently.
And so I had another idea:

Perhaps I should start captioning my photos in Wingdings? Or writing everything in Wingdings and then English?
But then I realised there might be a problem, what if the reason people are just looking at the pictures is because they CAN'T read?


But then I remembered...Nobody uses Morse Code any more...


But that takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to get my message across...So...

I HERD U LIKED PICHAS SO I PUT PICHAS IN UR CAPTIONS SO U CUD PICHA WHILE U PICHA!

But in the end I remembered I'm lazy, so I decided just to leave things as they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails