Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.


1. Buy from Millanoo

2. Take on a fake "Lolita personality", I am who I am, if you don't like it then don't look because I am not going to pretend to be someone else to get "in with the cool kids".

3. Change my voice. I was born in Gateshead, grew up around "Geordies" and "Mackems", I have a Northern accent, I do not sound like the bloody Queen and never will.

4. Forget how I got where I am. When I was 11 I loved Pokemon, over the years I found a lot of Anime I liked (A Vision of Escaflowne FTW!), I suppose I did at one point become a bit of a Weaboo. I'm not ashamed by my past and I will never try and hide it, what's the point in trying to hide something when someone on the internet is bound to find it anyway?

5. Trade friends for drama.

6. Scam people

7. Wear the same outfit three days in a row (gross)

8. Boast

9. Wear a wig (they look great on other people, but yeah not for me)

10. Steal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails