Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?


Ok so I kind of cheated with this one, but it's really not that long since I did a "what's in your bag" post, and nothing much has changed since then.
So instead you're getting the contents of my make-up bag :)


Lip Balm
Hand Mirror I bought at Kathmandu in Newcastle when I was 14
Pink Barry M gloss
Avon lipstick in "Glam Girl"
Loreal Double Extension mascara in "Carbon Black"
Royal Cosmetic Connections waterproof eyelash glue
Technic eyeliner crayon (I found this in a closing down sale, it is THE BEST eyeliner I've ever used)

Eylure Girls Aloud (shhhhh don't tell anybody, they're pretty lashes but GA are still crap) Festival lashes designed by Nadine Coyle

***




Just a little side note:

I'm away at the DV8 Festival in York this weekend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep updated until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails