Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday Tutorial-Fitting Sexy Bites Fangs




So after a little more moulding I finally got them to this:

Which I am fairly happy with.



As I said in the video, despite the instructions being to put it lightly "complete pants", I do quite like these fangs and I think they're probably the most realistic I'll get until I can afford a set of custom made dental fangs.
My moulding tip is to only use a tiny bit of the thermoplastic, if you find it's not enough it's easier to add a little bit more than to take some out.
Also I found that I had more luck pushing the thermoplastic back rather than to the side.

***

23.    Are there any characters from your childhood who you’re sure are queer, even if closeted?

Bert and Ernie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails