Monday 18 April 2011

Sewing Post- Classic Babydoll dress and heart shaped tote


I thought I'd start the week off on a bit of a high and make a sewing post.
This piece up top is a Hime Gyaru inspired, off the shoulder Babydoll dress (I'm hoping to get some worn photos of it soon).

I also made this heart shaped tote to match with the JSK I made a while back.
On Saturday it was my friend's birthday, I drank to much and fell over, now I have a huge gnarly looking graze on my left knee and my own birthday drinkies (where I shall hopefully not get quite so drunk, and if I do there are people that will be there more likely to make sure I don't fall to my doom) are on this Saturday so I plan to make the best of my poor knee and try a Guro Loli inspired co-ord so this week I shall be making an eyepatch and then I'm going to have another bash at blouse making :)

***
27.    Who is your favourite ally?

Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails