Saturday 11 December 2010

Forever In Black Fashion Show

Photo by David Armstrong

Last night I took part in a Gothic Fashion Show at Barkollo (which is where we have Charnel House now).

Photo by David Armstrong

I modelled two full outfits for Forever in Black.
The First one (above) is a purple feather collar, the new spider web net skirt (so new infact it doesn't have a name yet and isn't on the website), a black satin coutil underbust corset, and a pair of vintage lace cuffs (the shirt is my own).

Photo by David Armstrong

The second outfit is:

Black feather facinator, green net ruffle (which was amazingly comfortable by the way), green vintage ribbon cuffs and a green satin ruffle skirt (I love that skirt!).

It was a great night, I had a lot of fun and I got to see what some of the things that haven't made it to the website look like on a person, the only downside?
I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO!

Heh :D

I also had a fabulous cocktail that tasted like Turkish Delight in a glass, OM NOM NOM NOM!

***

Day 18: A song that reminds you of a great night out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails