Thursday 25 November 2010

On reserve at Innocent World and print update

Camille Skirt

I really like the design of this one, it's simple, yet beautiful.
I love the detail of the buttons going right around the sides, they're a quirky detail that doesn't spoil the classic style of the skirt.

Night Bear Beret
I love berets and this is no exception.
I love it in the brown colourway, it looks so classy and warm!
Wiiiiiishlisted!
The bows are a very cute touch.
Rose Cameo Gloves.
These are beautuiful, and they're made from Angora wool so they're super soft.
I'm pretty sure that I NEED a pair of these in my life :)

Rose Clip Headdress.
I know a lot of western Lolis tend to find these kinds of headresses a little old fashioned, or Ita, but I think with the right kind of accompnying styling they can look very pretty.
I don't think the example head has the right style, however I do see potential in the headdress itself, also the roses are removabble and can be used as standalone hair clips.

***

Cute food :D How adorable are those Micky Mouse potato shapes???

***

Some photos of my latest screen prints




Some of those have foils in them and it's kind of hard to take photos of shiny things :/

***

Day 11: A song by your favourite band,




Ever since I found this song miss tagged as HIM on youtube a few years back I have been in love with this band. I'm not overly fond of their current album but I love their old stuff so much :)
I finally got to see them a few months back at the Mera Luna festival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails